The Webtrends add-on offers the functionality of the Webtrends API combined with the power of data manipulation in Google spreadsheets.
You can use the tool by installing it from the G Suite Marketplace : https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/webtrends/227205745742?hl=en
With this add-on you can:
- Get data from multiple reports at the same time;
- Create custom calculations from the data obtained in the report;
- Create dashboards with embedded data visualizations;
- Schedule the automatic execution of reports so that the data is always updated;
- Easily control who can see this data and views by leveraging Google Spreadsheet’s sharing and privacy features.
| 0 Comments ||
The non-sampled reports in Google Analytics allow to obtain data based on 100% of the sessions even in those conditions where the platform applies the sampling. Unsampled reports are currently only available to Google Analytics 360 users.
The request for non-sampled reports in Google Analytics does not provide an immediate response, in fact it can take from several minutes to more than an hour to obtain a downloadable report.
With the Add-on for Spreadsheet ‘GA360 Unsampled‘ it is possible to query the Unsampled Reports API to directly obtain the data without worrying about verifying the actual generation of the results, as they are conveniently retrieved automatically and saved in sheets dedicated to the Spreadsheet used.