The Coronavirus (COVID-19) tracker uses sparklines in Google Sheets to help you visualize the spread of the coronavirus outbreak across different states of India over time.
You can always depend on Amit Agarwal (@labnol) to come up with clever solutions. In this post Amit outlines how he uses Google Apps Script to collect/parse data from the Indian Government website so you can track COVID-19 cases. Already Andrew Roberts has used Amit’s solution to create another version of the tracker for Wales (UK). Ping us at @AppsScriptInfo if you make a variation for your own region and we’ll list it in this post.
- India Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases Google Sheets – Amit Agarwal
- India Data Studio view – Sourabh Choraria
- Wales Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases Google Sheets – Andrew Roberts
- Scotland Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases Google Sheets – Martin Hawksey
- Spain Data Studio view – Pablo Felip
- US, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, Spain Cases – Jacob van den Berg
Source: Track Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases in India with Google Sheets – Digital Inspiration
Member of Google Developers Experts Program for Google Workspace (Google Apps Script) and interested in supporting Google Workspace Devs.