📅 A free and open source web app to make it easy for others to schedule with you –
- 🌐 Create a unique link that others can use to book an appointment on your Google Calendar
- 📑 Offer mulitple types of meetings, each with their own configurable timeframe and event settings
- 📒 Place events on any calendar you have edit access to
- 📆 Confirm availability against multiple calendars
- 🤖 Intelligent suggestion of available free times on both your and (if accessible) the scheduling party’s calendar
- 🔗 URL parameters to bring the user to a specific meeting type and prefill their email1
- ⚡ Send a webhook push to integrate with IFTTT, Zapier, and more when an event is scheduled
- 🌈 Configurable accent color
- 🌙 Automatic light and dark mode
- 💳 No premium tier. 100% free.
There are some interesting approaches used in this project like checking if there is a newer version of the source code on GitHub. The Luxon library is also fetched/cached and inserted using
– the Mozilla MDN web docs have some notes on alternatives to eval() and in the case of Luxon as shown in this Apps Script example you can drop the library into a script file and use it in your code.